Wednesday, May 02, 2007

CSE 7312 Project Progress

It has been a bit longer than I anticipated between blog postings. There is a lot to report.

The first thing I did was put together a set of SysML Requirements diagrams which I used to better define what the ant task should do. It also helped further define the approach that I would take when I implemented the code.

Once I had a good grasp of the requirements and the over all approach I started coding. I am using the XML from Roberto's project as the input SysML file. I am using an Agile like approach wherein I write the test before I write the actual code. I am finding that the coding is much slower when I take this approach but it is hard to measure because I am finding a lot of errors that I probably would not have found until much later.

I am currently about 45% done with the coding and testing.


Post a Comment

<< Home